Information for Leaders
The following information needs to be returned with full payment:
- Attendees Spreadsheet – Excel File
- Cub Fest Form to Finance – Word File
- Menu Options for Cub Fest 2016 – Word File
On arriving at the camp the following information will need to be provided to Admin:
- A copy of every Camp Permission to Camp Form (middle section) for every young person in the party. The original should be retained by the Pack Leader. – Word Form/PDF Form
Final joining information pack due soon…
- Access Routes Map should be given out to anyone transporting Cubs to or from the camp – PDF
- Camp Fire Song List for “practice” with Cubs prior to the camp fire on the Friday night – PDF
Want to see you Cubs immortalised on screen at the Camp?
Don’t forget to send your Camp Fire Sketches on DVD to the following:
Cub Fest Evening Event Coordinator
Clements Field Farm,
If anyone needs some help with ideas for Campfire Sketches please contact email@example.com
Cub-Fest Badges are currently being distributed ahead of the camp to all participants via the District Reps
Cub-Fest Neckers are available for pre-order when you book your place and are also available for purchase during the camp weekend for £5.
They are green with a purple and green ribbon edge with “Oxfordshire Cub-Fest 1916-2016” and the Cubs paw-print image repeated around the boarder.
A copy of the first letter for leaders can be downloaded as a PDF file HERE
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org